Priorities Priorities

this is amazing wow

Flowerman Flowerman

this was really good holy shit.

i also love the music in this .

The Facebook Problem The Facebook Problem

Did anybody else notice that he had 69 messages? :3

AtmosFeast AtmosFeast

It's okay. I would make the planets move faster than they already are. Also, it would be nice to move your blue planet too.

DJManiax DJManiax

Awesome game man.

I just played a few songs and it really does get intense. I like the style of the game, but it took me a while to get use to the game play for the songs. It's not common to have a DDR version like game having to look from the right and then from the left.

Also, It would be nice to hear a small buzz or something if you hit randomly or you hit a wrong note. It's too much of a casual game especially on the easy songs when you don't hear a buzz if you hit a key too soon or too late.

Really good song overall though mate. I look forward to playing it more often later.

F-777 - Shanghai Lights (dj-Nate Remix) F-777 - Shanghai Lights (dj-Nate Remix)

this mix is really harsh.

Tank Tank

the snares are so wideeeeee

but the groves are insane brooo

Quarl responds:

I agree with you on the bigness of the snare but I get kind of bothered when bros are like "make everything fatter. Over compress everything or die." Shits never big enough for hardcore dnb nerds. Thanks for the feedback sequenced :)

EDIT: lol, artist ears have so much bias. The whole time I was writing this I was like "I NEED TO MAKE THE DRUMS BIGGER" and now that I'm a week away from it I'm like "holy shit that snare is so fat."

EDM364's NGAPMD #13 EXPLICIT EDM364's NGAPMD #13 EXPLICIT

OH WHAIT

you were andrea?

why did you change your name
i had no idea who you were for the longest time lmao

EDM364 responds:

Yep, that's me! Changed it because I don't go by that name anymore. Kept the 364 as a callback. Instead of Andrea, I go by Adrean. I get this a lot. Maybe I should drop it in my sig again.

Andy Ballsack Andy Ballsack

Looks like a face you would see on some type of trip... not that I would know lol. I'm following you, I like your art taste. :)