F-777 - Shanghai Lights (dj-Nate Remix) F-777 - Shanghai Lights (dj-Nate Remix)

this mix is really harsh.

Tank Tank

the snares are so wideeeeee

but the groves are insane brooo

Quarl responds:

I agree with you on the bigness of the snare but I get kind of bothered when bros are like "make everything fatter. Over compress everything or die." Shits never big enough for hardcore dnb nerds. Thanks for the feedback sequenced :)

EDIT: lol, artist ears have so much bias. The whole time I was writing this I was like "I NEED TO MAKE THE DRUMS BIGGER" and now that I'm a week away from it I'm like "holy shit that snare is so fat."

EDM364's NGAPMD #13 EXPLICIT EDM364's NGAPMD #13 EXPLICIT

OH WHAIT

you were andrea?

why did you change your name
i had no idea who you were for the longest time lmao

EDM364 responds:

Yep, that's me! Changed it because I don't go by that name anymore. Kept the 364 as a callback. Instead of Andrea, I go by Adrean. I get this a lot. Maybe I should drop it in my sig again.

-Mudstep-Spectrum- -Mudstep-Spectrum-

E for effort...

Endless Handbag Loop Endless Handbag Loop

putting my name down on this brilliant piece of nostalgic gem.

MSN Euro Trance MSN Euro Trance

who is this

Hikari responds:

tiesto

Lay it down Lay it down

this is neato.

so sad

jaysummers759885 responds:

Story of my life buddy. ^_^ lol

Glad you liked it.

Night Raid - I Never Do Night Raid - I Never Do

someone needs to learn how to mix

otherwise song is ok

StaticSkull responds:

Thanks

Sequenced VS TheBetterAudioPortal Sequenced VS TheBetterAudioPortal

im white

DCD7 - Ascension (cut) DCD7 - Ascension (cut)

LAY OFF THE REVERB LOL

using EQ properly instead of throwing reverb everywhere will sound 100x better.

read up some music theory too. notes seem kinda random.

Doublechindoge7 responds:

WOW. Okay you must REALLY hate my mastering if you gave this 1.5 stars just for that. I consider this my best work, so this was a shock... Y'know what, it sounds a little petty, but I just feel like I have to say this... Is having too much reverb really such a massive problem that you took 3.5 stars off of your review!? Also your criticism about random notes is incorrect, all of this song is composed in C# Minor and practically all of the notes are alterations of the base chords. Most parts are apreggiations of the base chords and all of them that aren't are certain notes of the base chord with altered rhythm and/or down or up a scale. I'm sorry if this comes off as just throwing a tantrum, but a whole month with my laptop CONSTANTLY on (because I'm using the demo so if the window closes it's gone) and spents hours (45 hours if I remember right) on this one project. Most of this time even went into mastering using the parametric EQ and controlling the reverbs as well as making the HUNDREDS of envelopes I used with Harmor for this. It's just very frustrating when after all that effort someone rates it as low as 1.5 just because they thought the mastering wasn't all that great. You obviously know what you're talking about, but your reviews are very harsh. I know that they're supposed to be harsh to make me learn from my mistakes, but you take SO MANY STARS off of your review for the smallest of things. Usually when I give something a rating of 1.5 or lower that's obviously had at least some effort put into it, there about 6 points I make before I feel I've justified myself. Here you do give valid criticisms, but usually you point out 1 or 2 small-medium problems and use that to justify a VERY low score. Guess it's your opinion, not mine, but there's a difference between harsh and unreasonable.